- You need to put the condom on before any sexual contact or before the penis touches the vagina, anus or mouth.
- Make sure your hands are clean & free from oil (oil based products will damage condoms).
- Tear open the wrapper along one of the serrated edges with your hands NOT your teeth and take out the condom carefully – be extra careful if you have sharp nails or wear jewellery.
- Gently blow into the condom to make sure it will unroll the right way.
- Pinch the top of the condom with your finger and thumb to release any air and place it on the tip of the erect penis.
- If you put the condom on the wrong way around, take it off and throw it away and use a new one – in case it has come into contact with any pre-ejaculate or pre-cum.
- Roll the condom down from the tip to the base of the penis before any sexual contact.
READ MORE >